Sunday, February 04, 2007

A Brand New Site Monetization Alternative

For those of you who are looking to try out a new monetization method, there’s a brand new alternative. It’s called AdVolcano. I haven’t actually tried it yet. I thought I’d mention it here first, and see if I get any good reviews in the comments.

AdVolcano is similar to companies like Google ads and Text Link Ads, in that they act as a middle man to bring advertisers and publishers together, but promises to bring some extra added value:

With AdVolcano, you won’t have to worry about being stuck in box of having to try to find an ad format/ size that you can fit somewhere in the design of your site, without making the page look like an ad with some content. They allow you to fully customize ad formats and sizes. I know this would definitely be a bonus for me.

Unlike other programs that evaluate your site with their own secret algorithm that may or may not change from day to day, AdVolcano allows you to set your own prices. Seems like a fair system. Want an ad on my site? It’ll cost you $300/ week for a 10×10 pixel ad in the footer.

AdVolcano pays publishers 75% of the take on advertising. Unlike some other ads that no one (except for the guys in white coats) knows.

Source: SEOLOGS.COM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home